Tuesday 22 July 2014

Intentions and Anticipations


This blog is my space. It's my space to craft, experiment and put down the world my own words. I'm a Creative Writing and English Literature student turned copy-writer and pretend social media geek. What I want to get out of this blog is a constant in my life and in my writing, especially when my time as a student comes to an end.

I once described this blog as 'the car boot-sale of the blogging world' because in all honesty, I had no clue what direction I was looking to go in (both in this blog and in life) ((cries)). Although I never want to limit what I can write about, as my interests span art, literature, film, music and more, I've got a much clearer idea of how I want things to be. I'm not saying there won't be any Lush hauls, but I think I've got something different to offer up instead.

It's opinionated, a little too personal and sometimes not even particularly well written, but it's mine. It can be yours too. Come back and read it, because I said so.

1 comment:

  1. Hay:)
    I just wanted to say that I think your blog is awesome.
    Gaja xx
    http://it-sacrazylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete