Tuesday 22 July 2014

Because Alexandra Said So...


For things to begin properly, I think we need to start at the beginning, right? And what better way to begin than an introduction. This is me, introducing myself to you, as Alex. Alexandra to my mother, Al to those who dare and Alex to the rest of the world.


   A little background colour to this metaphorical portrait; I'm a twenty-something writer, music addict and cliché regurgitator. I’m originally from Essex, but I’ve spent the past three years writing, drinking and generally existing in East London. Go follow me on all things social media (instagram, tumblr, twitter, pinterest; you'll soon realise I have a lot of spare time), under the name @AlexandraSaidSo, to have a look at more of my fabulous words. Or don’t, that’s cool too…





No comments:

Post a Comment