Tuesday 7 October 2014

It's not you, it's me.

Between my last post in September and now a whole heck of stuff has gone on, and I'm sorry to say I haven't written a single thing about it. No grammatical-error-filled-yet-charming writing for you guys. If you're sitting wondering why your twitter feed hasn't been riddled with my opinions and ideas then wonder no longer- here's a cheeky little post about what's been going on in my life and what to expect in the future!! 

-I moved into a new house in Greenwich which is super super cute (despite being the most wonky, crooked house ever). I've spent a good portion of the last month filling the place with candles and other bits to make it feel homely, mostly candles. Even my flatmates are starting to get on board with the candle hype. Yaaaas. Talking of candles; has anyone seen the Yankee Candle advent calendar!? I am so damn ready to have that in my life. Christmas cannot come any sooner. 




-I attended Fresher's week- again! In fact I worked most of it; supplying scared little teenagers with cheap booze to ease into uni life. It's my third and final year so I'm probably not going to experience this again, sigh. Although I'm sure I'll drink like a fresher for a good while yet, when I'm not working on the wrong side of the bar. 


-I started my third year of my university degree! This means thinking about actually doing the reading and work to get my grade to where I want it. Two years of saying 'it doesn't count yet' has finally caught up with me, as have the reading lists. If you spot me around Greenwich, it's probably with my nose in a book. 


-I'm writing again! Yaaaas. I'm currently working on a series of short stories which I'm very excited about (and still motivated to write) ((which is extremely rare)). Hopefully they will be exhibited around July next year and I want to curate something big and visual and special with some paintings as well. It's gonna be a big deal guys. Talking of big deals, I'm in the research and thinking stages of starting a novel. So, you can probably tell that my typing time has been well and truly taken up, leaving my blog out in the cold. Cries forever. 


-And in between all these on going things in my life I've done a bloody lot else; went to see Blondie as part of iTunes Festival in Camden; listened to so many new awesome albums that have been released; bought too many Lush products; went to see Gone Girl which I desperately want and need to review for yous; attended a masquerade ball; bought Glastonbury Tickets; had cocktails with my gals; eaten too many takeaways; slept very little...        (And breathe!)







So, I'm really hoping to sort my schedule out soon. There's only so many times I can tell myself I'm going to blog when my timing is better, but it just doesn't seem to be calming down. September has been truly exhausting but also bloomin' fabulous, it's such a shame I couldn't blog more throughout it. 
I have so much coming up in October (it's my birthday yo') and I'd love to share and write it up for me as much as anyone else, so fingers crossed I'll be back in the game very very soon. Please keep an eye out for future posts, because I said so...

No comments:

Post a Comment